Cavin, Courtney
Counseling Corner

Hello, Trailblazer Family!

Welcome to the Burns Counseling Page. Your Burns counselors are Courtney Cavin (for 7B pod and 8th grade) and Avory Richardson (for 7A pod and 6th grade). This is a page where we will post all of the updates and information concerning the Burns Counseling department. On the page, you can find community and academic counseling resources. You can also find contact information to both of the school counselors. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you are in need of any assistance, and we will be happy to help out or point you in the right direction. We have a counseling referral form listed below or click on the envelope listed above to email us. You can also reach out to us through Schoology. 


Counseling News and updates

Burns Logo
Welcome to the new 20-21 school year!

Hey! Welcome to the 20-21 school year at Burns Middle School. I know it is a little different start, but we are still excited that you are here and ready to see you in person. Until that time, we will be able to see you virtually in Schoology!

Thu Aug 13 12:57 PM

National Suicide Prevention
Crisis Texting Line

We are excited to have you as a Burns Trailblazer!

Disclaimer: The information on this page is from a variety of sources. The resources and information are being provided as a courtesy, for information only, and the user should understand that no assurances or guarantees regarding the providers and information given. The resources are not inclusive of all community agencies, services, or organizations that provide the particular service, and omission of any information, agency, service, or organization from this resources does not imply disapproval. It is the responsibility of the user of the list to determine whether any of the content is of value to them and whether or not the service, agency, resource, or organization meets their specific needs. The referral process for school counseling services are also not to be used in case of an emergency. If it is an emergency, you may call 911 or go to your local emergency room.